Purpose of the processing
The site allowing the entry of personal data automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including by way of example the name, surname, age, telephone number, email address, tax code / VAT number . These data are voluntarily provided by the user through the provision of consent, requested when sending the data provided. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for its provision. Should the user indicate third party data, he will do so under his sole responsibility, with the express exclusion of responsibility for the owner of this site. It is up to the user to verify that they have the permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
Storage times and methods
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic means, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. Data communication In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data, categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know the origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is Friulchem spa with registered office at Via San Marco 23, 33099, Vivaro (PN) (Italy), VAT number: 01307000933